Wholesome Humpday, August 19, 2020
Create your own tostada salad with Mexican style certified angus-ground-chuck-sirloin-blend, along with a selection of toppings. All served over a crispy fried flour tortilla. Our appetizer today is a queso dip served with freshly fried corn tortilla chips.
Assemblage Difficulty: 4 out of 10
- 1 pint queso dip
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 pan beef
- 1 container black beans
- 1 bag lettuce
- 1 bag cheese
- 1 container black olives
- 1 container pickled jalapenos
- 1 container pico
- 8 oz. salsa
- 8 oz. avocado lime crema
- 1 bag of 8 fried flour tortillas
- Heat queso on stove top until just warm or microwave in a safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until just warm.
- Preheat oven to 350 add covered pan of meat and bake until heated through, approximately 20+ minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Beans can be heated on stove top over medium heat, microwaved stirring every 60 seconds or can just be eaten cold.
- Warm tostadas directly on rack in oven for the last minute or two of cooking time.
- Chips and salsa can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Place flour tortillas on dinner plates. Top with all the things!