- 1 pan turkey and stuffing
- 1 pan green bean casserole
- 1 pan mashed potatoes
- 1 pan sweet potatoes
- 1 quart gravy
- 1 quart cranberries
- 1 loaf bread
- 4 oz butter
- 1 pumpkin pie
- 1 pint whipped cream
- 1 bag caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350. Once up to temperature, put covered pan of mashed potatoes into oven. Bake for 20 minutes stir potatoes and recover then add covered pan of turkey, uncovered pan of green beans and uncovered sweet potatoes to the oven and continue baking for 50-70 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Gravy can be heated in a microwave safe dish stirring every 45 seconds or heated over medium heat on the stovetop stirring often until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Heat bread wrapped in a towel in the microwave for a minute or two until just warm or in the oven in foil for last 15 or so minutes of cooking time to warm through.
- Cranberries are generally served cold but can be warmed in microwave if desired.
- Cut a small corner off of the bag of caramel and drizzle over pie.
- You can serve family style or divide up amongst dinner plates
- Pour gravy over potatoes
- Serve cranberries over turkey, if desired.
- Slice and butter the bread
- Serve pie with a dollop of whipped cream