Emergent issues? Please call 360-701-9371
- 1 pan turkey (8oz per person) and stuffing (6 oz per person)
- 1 pan green bean casserole (10 oz per person)
- 1 pan mashed potatoes (8 oz per person)
- 1 pan sweet potatoes (7 oz per person)
- 1 quart gravy (5 oz per person)
- 1 quart cranberries (4 oz per person)
- 1 pan (8) rolls
- 4 oz butter
- 1 box pumpkin pie
- 1 quart whipped cream
- Kitchen equipment varies wildly, so heating times are not exact. Use your knowledge of your equipment to adjust times and temperatures as needed. Basically though, this meal is just heat and eat!
- Preheat oven to 350. Once up to temperature, place covered pans of turkey, both potatoes and green beans in oven. After 15 minutes gently stir potatoes and recover then and continue baking another 30 minutes and remove covers from sweet potatoes and green bean casserole then continue baking all for 30+ minutes or until internal temperatures reach 165 degrees. If at any time the casserole or sweet potatoes get to a desired level of caramelization, you may choose to lightly tent them with the foil lid to prevent over browning. To save oven space, mashed potatoes can be microwaved in a compatible dish stirring every 90 seconds until up to temperature.
- Gravy is concentrated, add 1+ cups of water to taste. It can be heated in a microwave safe dish stirring every 45 seconds or heated over medium heat on the stovetop stirring often until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Bread can be served at room temperature or wrapped in a towel in the microwave for a minute or two until just warm or in the oven for last 5 or so minutes of cooking time to warm through.
- Cranberries are generally served cold but can be warmed in microwave or on stovetop on low if desired.
- You can serve family style or divide up amongst dinner plates.
- Pour gravy over potatoes.
- Serve cranberries over turkey, if desired.
- Butter the rolls.
- Serve pie with a dollop of whipped cream.