Meatless Monday, December 20, 2021
Housemade baby portabella and black bean burgers on housemade ciabatta. Served with a couscous salad and crispy smashed potatoes.
- 1 pan burgers
- 1 bag buns
- 1 bag arugula
- 1 container avocado tzatziki
- 1 container pickled red onion
- 1 container salad
- 1 pan smashed potatoes
- 1 container horsey sauce
- Preheat oven to 375. Place both covered pan of potatoes into oven, cook 10 minutes then remove the cover and add covered pan of burgers to the oven, bake 15-20 more minutes or until 165 degrees. Alternatively burgers can be heated in a skillet over medium heat with a tablspoon of oil.
- Buns can be served room temperature, heated in the oven for a couple of minutes or warmed in the microwave if desired.
- Place burgers on bun bottoms on dinner plates. Top with arugula, onion and tzatziki then bun tops.
- Divide potatoes onto the dinner plates garnish with horsey sauce.
- Salad can be served on the side of the dinner plate or on it's own plate or in a bowl.