Wholesome Humpday - November 11, 2020
Applewood smoked bacon wrapped cheese stuffed individual meatloaves, green bean amandine - green beans, parmesan roasted garlic smashed red potatoes with brown ale gravy and a spinach salad with mushroom, red onion, croutons, grape tomato, shaved parmesan and a hop berry vinaigrette.
- 1 pan meatloaves
- 1 bag green beans
- 1 pan smashed potatoes
- 1 pint brown ale gravy
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 bag croutons
- Preheat oven to 400. Once up to temperature, put uncovered pan into oven. Bake uncovered meatloaves for 30 minutes then flip meatloaves and place on a sheet pan for an additional 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Heat beans in the 400 degree oven uncovered for 20-25 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Alternatively beans can be sauteed in a fry pan over medium heat with a tablespoon or two of oil.
- Heat potatoes covered in the 400 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until 165 degrees. Alternatively you can microwave, put in a safe dish and heat stirring every minute until a temperature of 165.
- Heat gravy in a microwave safe dish stirring every minute or in a sauce pan on the stovetop, stirring frequently until 165 degrees.
- Drizzle or toss dressing with salad and garnish with croutons.
- Place one meatloaf on each plate.
- Split potatoes four ways next to the meatloaf, top with gravy.
- Split beans four ways on the same plate.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls.