Wholesome Humpday - March 3, 2021
Applewood smoked bacon wrapped individual meatloaves, green bean amandine, parmesan roasted garlic smashed red potatoes with brown ale gravy and a spinach salad with mushroom, red onion, croutons, grape tomato, shaved parmesan and a hop berry vinaigrette.
- 1 pan meatloaves
- 1 bag green beans
- 1 pan smashed potatoes
- 1 pint brown ale gravy
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag croutons
- Preheat oven to 400. Once up to temperature, covered pan into oven. Bake for 25 minutes then flip meatloaves and place on a sheet pan for an additional 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Beans can be sauteed in a fry pan over medium heat with a tablespoon or two of oil. Alternatively, beans can be heated in the 400 degree oven uncovered for 20-25 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.
- Heat potatoes covered in the 400 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until 165 degrees. Alternatively you can microwave them, just put in a microwave safe dish and heat on normal setting stirring every minute until a temperature of 165.
- Heat gravy in a microwave safe dish stirring every minute or in a sauce pan on the stovetop, stirring frequently until 165 degrees.
- Drizzle or toss dressing with salad and garnish with croutons.
- Divide Meatloaf, beans and potatoes onto dinner plates.
- pour gravy over potatoes.
- Place salad on seperate plates or bowls.