Meatless Monday - December 6, 2021
Description: Baked Ziti pasta in Neopolitan style red sauce with an Italian salad & fresh garlic bread.
- 1 pan baked ziti
- 1 bag shaved Parmesan
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag garlic bread
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 25 minutes then uncover and top with Parmesan if desired then bake another 10-20 minutes until cheese is golden and an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
- Place bread in oven and bake for 5-10 minutes or until the bread is warm.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Divide pasta among four dinner plates. Serve bread on the side of dinner plates.
- Serve salad on separate plates or bowls.