Friday Funday, September 17, 2021
Start with an appetizer of fresh veggie sticks with buttermilk ranch then enjoy a hot BBQ Chicken pizza pockets straight out of the oven, alongside a roasted garlic Caesar wedge salad with croutons, shaved parmesan and lemon.
Assemblage Difficulty: 3 out of 10
- 1 pan pizza pockets
- 1 bag veggies
- 1 container ranch
- 1 bag lettuce
- 1 bag parmesan
- 1 bag croutons
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 450. Place pizza pockets on a sheet pan that is lightly oiled or lined with parchement paper, bake 10-20 minutes or until crust is golden and internal temperature is at least 165 degrees.
- Place wegded lettuce on plates, top with dressing, croutons and parmesan and garnish with lemon.
- Veggies and ranch can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Place pizza pockets on plates.
- Salad is best eaten on its own plate.