Meatless Monday - May 18, 2020
Eight pack of BBQ jackfruit sliders with onions and peppers on house baked ciabatta slider buns, macaroni salad, Baked beans, whiskey habanero bbq sauce, & pickle chips. (vegan) Serves four.
- eight ciabatta slider buns
- pan of BBQ Jackfruit with caramelized onion and peppers
- one container baked beans
- one container macaroni salad
- 4oz. whiskey habanero bbq sauce
- a small container of dill pickle chips
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 25 minutes, stir, uncover and continue baking for 15-25 minutes or to an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Split slider buns, wrap in a kitchen towel, and microwave one minute.
- Heat beans in a pan or in the microwave stirring often until an internal temperature of 165.
- Put a pickle chip or two on the bottom bun.
- Split jackfruit among the eight slider buns.
- Drizzle bbq sauce over the top of the jackfruit.
- Place tops onto sliders, and plate two per plate.
- Serve beans and mac salad next to sliders.
Notes from Sara:
We are ready for summer and so is this meal...
Requested by one of our team, these sliders are fun and delicious, sweet, tangy and spicy all at the same time. Our in house baker is making our classic ciabatta into special slider buns.