Wholesome Humpday - June 2nd, 2021
Tender strips of sirloin and a blend of sauteed wild and cremini mushrooms and caramelized onion in a rich sour cream sauce over egg noodles. Served with a green salad with carrots, celery and apple in a honey lemon citronette and dinner rolls.
- One bag pasta
- One container sauce
- One container salad
- One container salad dressing
- One bag rolls
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan of stroganoff into oven. Bake for 25 or more minutes an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Alternatively it can be heated in a soup pot on medium heat on the stovetop or it can be transferred to a microwave safe dish and heated by stirring every 60 seconds until up to temperature.
- Warm pasta in a covered microwave safe dish with a tablespoon of water strring and checking every 45 seconds until hot. Alternatively you could heat it on the stove top in the sauce or you can drop it in boiling water for 30 seconds and quickly drain.
- Rolls can be heated wrapped in foil in the 375 oven for 5-10 minutes until warm or they can be wrapped in a towel and microwaved for 30+ seconds until just warm.
- Dice apple.
- Drizzle or toss salad with apple and as much dressing as desired.
- Toss pasta with sauce, or you you can ladle sauce onto pasta and serve on dinner plates with roll on the side
- Place salad on 4 separate plates or bowls.