Friday Funday, November 13, 2020
Slow roasted beer braised pork on house made spent grain slider buns with a tangy St. Louis style BBQ sauce & dill pickle chips. Served with honey dijon coleslaw & white cheddar mac & cheese.
- 1 pan beer braised pork
- 8 oz. BBQ sauce
- 1 bag pickle chips
- 1 quart coleslaw
- 3 oz. dressing for coleslaw
- 1 pan mac & cheese
- 1 bag slider buns
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pans into oven. After 15 minutes remove covers for remainder of cooking time and stir pork. Continue baking another 15-20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Optionally, if you like things a little crispier, you can broil the pans uncovered until pork is slightly crispy and mac 'n cheese gets some golden color to it.
- Split slider buns, wrap in a kitchen towel, and microwave one minute or wrap in foil and put in oven for last 5-10 minutes of baking time.
- Place some pickle chips on the bottom buns.
- Split pork on top of pickles.
- Drizzle bbq sauce over meat with a spoon.
- Place a small pile of slaw on white bbq sauce.
- Place top buns onto sliders, and plate two per plate.
- Serve mac 'n cheese and extra slaw next to sliders on a dinner plate.