Meatless Monday, April 26, 2021
Berkley burrito bowls with chipotle spiced sweet potato, black beans, quinoa pilaf, topped with roasted corn, crisp romain, pico de gallo and avocado with a cilantro lime vinaigrette. Served with an appetizer of roasted tomato charred onion salsa and fresh corn chips.
- 1 container salsa
- 1 bag chips
- 1 pan Sweet potato, quinoa pilaf and beans
- 1 bag romaine
- 1 container roasted corn
- 1 container pico de gallo
- 1/2 avocado per person
- 1 container dressing
- Preheat oven to 375. Add one tablespoon of water to pan, recover and place into oven. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Toss as much dressing as desired with the greens or drizzle over the top of the bowl if desired.
- Dice avocado.
- Chips and salsa can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- To assemble the meal use large bowls or dinner plates. Bowl can bebuilt in anyway you prefer, but we recommend placing the pilaf, beans and potatoes on the bottom then topping with lettuce, corn, pico and avocado.