Meatless Monday, April 26, 2021
Berkley burrito bowls with adobo sweet potato, taco spiced black beans and spanish pilaf, topped with roasted corn, crisp romaine, pico de gallo, avocado and pepitas with a chile lime vinaigrette. Served with an appetizer of fresh corn chips with peanut salsa macha and some Cuernavaca style cucumbers.
- 1 container salsa
- 1 bag chips
- 1 container cucumbers
- 1 pan sweet potato and beans
- 1 pan rice
- 1 bag romaine
- 1 container roasted corn
- 1 container pico de gallo
- 1 bag pepitas
- 1/2 avocado per person
- 1 container dressing
- Preheat oven to 375. Add one tablespoon of water to pan of rice, recover and place both pans into oven. Bake for 20-35 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Toss as much dressing as desired with the greens or drizzle over the top of the bowl if desired.
- Dice avocado.
- Chips and salsa and cucumbers can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- To assemble the meal use large bowls or dinner plates. Bowl can bebuilt in anyway you prefer, but we recommend placing the rice on the bottom of a large bowl or plate then beans and potatoes, then top with lettuce, corn, pico, avocado and pepitas.