House baked buttermilk drop biscuits with creamy sausage gravy, eggs, your way, country potatoes and sparkling oranges, fresh orange slices marniated in marmelade and sparkling juice.
- 1 bag biscuits
- 1 container gravy
- 1 bag potatoes
- 1 container oranges
- 1 bag almonds
- 2 eggs per person
- Preheat oven to 375, place potatoes on a lightly oiled sheet pan in the oven for 15-25 minutes or until heated through, 165 degrees.
- Biscuits can be warmed in the oven for the last couple minutes of baking or can be microwaved for a minute or so until just warm.
- Gravy is concentrated, add milk or water to thin to taste. It can be heated in a sauce or fry pan over medium low heat stirring very often or in can be transferred to a microwave safe dish and cooked stirring every minute until heated through, 165 degrees.
- There are so many ways to cook eggs, go with your favorite or try something new, make sure to always salt and pepper. Here are some basics you can use as a guide: https://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-an-egg-265177
- Divide biscuits, potatoes and eggs onto entree plates.
- Pour gravy over biscuits.
- Serve oranges in ramekins or small bowls on the side garnish with almonds.