Friday Funday, July 2nd, 2021
Grilled chicken breast and classic macaroni noodles in a creamy, tangy and spicy Lousiana style hot pepper cheese sauce with blue cheese crumbles, pimento peppers and a panko breadcrumb topping. Served with jalapeno corn bread muffins and an appetizer of celery and carrot sticks with dill ranch dressing.
Assemblage difficulty: 2 out of 10.
- One pan mac n cheese
- One bag veggies
- One container dressing
- One pan muffins
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 15 minutes, uncover and continue cooking 15-25 more minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. If more caramelization is desired place under the broiler for a minute or two watching closely.
- Place pan of muffins in the oven for the last 10 minutes of baking to warm up. Alternatively they can be wrapped in a papertowel and microwaved for about 30 seconds until just warm.
- Veggies and dip can be served as an appetizer or alongside your meal.
- Serve mac n cheese on plates or in shallow pasta bowls.
- Serve muffins on the side.