Friday Funday June 4, 2021
Crisp breaded boneless chicken thighs and cornbread waffles with country gravy and honey pilgrim syrup, served with a side of washington grown grilled asparagus with garlic and parmesan, and a cucumber and spinach salad with an orange citronette dressing.
- One pan chicken
- One bag waffles
- One bag asparagus
- One bag Parmesan
- One container syrup
- One container gravy
- One container salad
- one container dressing
- Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken in oven and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until 165 degrees
- Heat gravy on stovetop on medium low in a sauce pan stirring often until 165 degrees. Alternatively it can be heated in a microwave safe dish, stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Syrup can also be warmed for 10-30 seconds in the microwave, if desired.
- Lay asparagus in a single layer on a sheet pan, and broil for a couple of minutes on each side until it reaches desired doneness, then garnish with cheese.
- Toss as much dressing with salad as desired.
- Serve chicken and waffles on dinner plates alongside asparagus. Garnish chicken and/or waffles with gravy and syrup as desired.
- Serve salad on the side.