Brunch Weekend of May 14, 2021
Crisp breaded chicken thighs and waffles with country gravy and pilgrim malt syrup, served with apple pecan spinach salad with white balsamic vinaigrette and crispy Cajun potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken in oven and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes until 165 degrees
- Potatoes can be heated in the 375 oven for 15-25 minutes uncovered until 165 degrees.
- Heat gravy on stovetop on medium low in a sauce pan stirring often until 165 degrees. Alternatively it can be heated in a microwave safe dish, stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Syrup can also be warmed for 10-30 seconds in the microwave, if desired.
- Toss as much dressing with salad as desired.
- Serve potatoes, chicken and waffles on dinner plates. Garnish with gravy and syrup as desired.
- Serve salad on the side.