Wholesome Humpday, April 28, 2021
Crisp breaded cube steak cutlets served with mashed potatoes with country cream gravy, butter dill peas and carrots and dinner rolls.
Assemblage Difficulty 3 out of 10
- one bag chicken fried steak
- one pan potatoes
- one pan veggies
- one container dill butter
- one bag rolls
- Preheat oven to 375, add as much butter to pan of veggies as desired and recover, then place steaks on a rack on top of a sheet pan if you have one or you can place directly on the sheet pan if not, leave potatoes recovered and bake everything for 20-30 minutes or until steaks are crisp and all components are 165 degrees.
- Rolls can be heated in the microwave, covered with towel for a minute or so until just warm, or they can bewrapped in foil and heated in the oven for the last 5-8 minutes of cooking time..
- All components can be divided on to a dinner plate.