Wholesome Humpday, October 21, 2020
A Hungarian classic, chicken cooked with red bell peppers in a rich paprika cream sauce poured over brown butter egg noodles. Served with a spring green salad and a loaf of freshly baked bread.
- 1 pan chicken with sauce
- 1 bag of cooked noodles
- 1/4 block of butter
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 loaf of wrapped buttered bread
- Preheat oven to 400, add covered pan of paprikash and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until 165 degrees.
- Place foil wrapped bread in oven for the last 10 or so minutes until warm.
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat, add butter, once butter turns golden and starts to smell nutty add the noodles. Stir to coat and warm pasta until heated through.
- Toss Salad with dressing.
- Divide noodles onto dinner plates, ladle chicken, peppers and sauce over noodles. Serve bread on the side on plate.
- Serve salad in bowls or on a side plate.