Wholesome Humpday -August 5, 2020
- 8 oz olives
- One pan chicken
- 8 oz pan jus
- One container orzo salad
- 2 pats of butter
- Four rolls
- Preheat oven to 400, place uncovered pan of olives in the oven. Roast 20 minutes. Alternatively olives can be sauteed over medium high heat on the stovetop, or eaten cold.
- Put covered pan of chicken in oven, uncover after 15 minutes, continue cooking until internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- For the sauce, turn stovetop to medium heat, in a sauce pan add butter, once foamy add any chicken pan drippings and included pan jus and cook until reduced by 25%.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Heat rolls covered in foil in oven for 5 minutes or wrapped in a towel in the microwave for a minute or until just warm.
- Olives can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Divide chicken, orzo salad and rolls amongst four dinner plates.