Meatless monday - May 11, 2020
Grilled cauliflower steaks marinated in Chef Magana’s chimichurri with jeweled pearl cous cous. Served with enselada de palmitos de primavera, an Argentinian cilantro-lime dressed heart of palm salad with tomatoes and avocado.
- One pan of cauliflower steak with cous cous
- One container of hearts of palm salad
- Bag of cilantro lime dressing
- An avocado
- Preheat oven to 350. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Dice avocado* and add to salad, drizzle or lightly toss with dressing.
- Split cauliflower and cous cous four ways.
- Split salad four ways in separate plates or bowls.
Notes from Sara:
Chef Magana's chimichurri recipe was the highlight of his signature dish at his Spanish inspired restaurant, Picazo 7seventeen, in Prosser. We are so glad he has brought it with him!
*Avocado injuries sent an average of 24 people to the ER everyday last year. By eating this delicious salad you are legally agreeing to not hold liable the Garden Movement for any injuries that may occur in the dicing of your avocado.