Brunch Weekend of June 11, 2021
Despcription: Slow cooked tender corned beef with potato and caramelized peppers and onion topped with eggs, your way and rye bread toast with house berry jam.
- one pan hash
- 2 eggs per person
- 2 slices rye bread per person
- one container jam
- Preheat oven to 375. Place pan into oven and bake covered for 15 minutes then uncover and continue baking until heated through, 165 degrees. Alternatively hash can be heated in an oiled skillet over medium heat.
- Eggs can be prepared any way you like, we recommend over easy: https://www.thekitchn.com/over-easy-eggs-22977807
- Toast bread in toaster or under broiler watching closely to desired doneness.
- Serve hash on dinner plates, top with eggs.
- Serve bread on the side with jam.