Friday Funday - February 19, 2021
Eight pack of orange chicken sliders with lime slaw, served with steak fries and crudites with chili crisp peanut dip.
- 1 bag of 8 slider buns
- 1 pan chicken
- 1 bag fries
- 1 bag slaw
- 4 oz dressing
- 8 oz orange glaze
- 8 oz chili peanut dip
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, place fries in a single layer of an oiled sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes then add the covered pan of chicken to the oven and continue baking for 10 minutes at this point flip the fries and uncover the chicken, bake 5-10 more minutes or until fries are crisp and chicken is 165 degress.
- Slider buns can be wrapped in foil and heated in the oven for the last 5-10 minutes of cooking time or you can wrap them in a towel and microwave one minute until just warm.
- Toss slaw with dressing.
- Crudites and chili peanut dip can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Toss with or drizzle glaze over chicken.
- Split onto the eight slider bun bottoms. Place a small pile of slaw onto chicken. Slather top bun with aioli and place tops onto sliders. Serve on dinner plates.
- Serve fries next to sliders.
- Serve extra slaw on the side if desired.