Friday Funday, October 22, 2021
Start with fresh baked pretzel sticks with berry moustarda then enjoy handmade German pork sausage seasoned with yellow curry, beer braised in Three Magnets German style Dunkel Weisse and with Curry Catsup. Served with buttered new potatoes and sweet and sour red cabbage.
- 1 bag sausage
- 1 container curry catsup
- 1 pan potatoes
- 1 pan cabbage
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 container moustarda
- Sausage can be reheated in several ways:
- On a medium heat gas or charcoal grill until well marked and heated through.
- On an oiled pan on the stovetop until caramelized and heated through.
- In the 375 oven on a sheet pan until caramelized and heated through.
- Preheat oven to 375. Place both covered pans into oven. Stir after 15 minutes, continue cooking ~10 minutes until 165 degrees.
- Pretzels can be served room temperature but are better warmed in the oven for 3-4 minutes until heated through or wrapped in a towel and microwaved for a minute or until warm and soft.
- Pretzels can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal. Serve with moustarda for dipping.
- Divide sausage, potatoes and cabbage among dinner plates. Serve catsup on the side for dipping sausage into.