Friday Funday, September 18, 2020
Korean style pork cutlets, served with Korean BBQ gravy. Comes with sides of sweet & tangy cabbage salad, white rice, pickles & spent grain rolls.
Assemblage Difficulty: 4 out of 10
- 1 pan donkasu
- 16 oz. gravy
- 1 container salad
- 2-2 oz. dressing
- 1 bag rolls
- 8 oz. pickles
- 1 pan rice
- 1 small container black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400. Add 2 tablespoons of water to pan of rice and recover, place pork on a sheet pan put both in the oven on a center rack for 25-35 minutes, or until 165.
- Heat gravy in a sauce pan over medium heat until 165. Alternatively it could be put in a microwave safe dish and microwaved in 30 second increments stirring between until 165.
- Toss slaw with dressing
- To warm rolls, wrap in foil and heat in oven for last 5 minutes of cooking time. Alternatively you can wrap in a towel and microwave until just warm.
- Place cutlets on dinner plates and ladle gravy over the top. Serve side rice, slaw, pickles and rolls on the side. Garnish slaw and rice with sesame seeds.