Meatless Monday, September 6, 2021
Start with a preserved lemon hummus with fresh corn chips, then enjoy the main dish, our crispy breaded & fried harissa cauliflower in coconut cream sauce served with pearl couscous and a fresh green salad with tomato, green olive & red onion in a green goddess herb vinaigrette
- 1 pan cauliflower
- 1 pan couscous
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 container hummus
- 1 bag chips
- Preheat oven to 400, add a tablespoon or two of water to the couscous and recover. Place the covered coucous and the uncovered cauliflower into oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until 165 degrees. If you prefer a crisper cauliflower place it on an oiled sheet pan.
- Sauce can be heated on the stovetop on medium low heat, stirring often until 165 degrees.
- Drizzle or toss the sauce with the cauliflower just before serving.
- Toss as much dressing as desired with salad.
- Hummus and chips can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Serve cauliflower on couscous, if desired, on a dinner plate.
- Serve salad on a separate plate or in bowls.