Meatless Monday, October 12, 2020
Crispy fried cauliflower florets tossed in a creamy harissa coconut cream sauce and served with turmeric roasted fingerling potatoes and an arugula & farro salad.
- 1 foil pan cauliflower
- 16 oz. coconut sauce
- 1 pan par-cooked potatoes
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 4 oz. feta (omit if vegan)
- Preheat oven to 400, place uncovered pan of cauliflower and potatoes on a sheet pan into oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Warm firecracker sauce on the stovetop over medium heat or in the microwave in a safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with dressing and feta, if using.
- Toss or drizzle sauce with cauliflower just as you are serving
- Divide Caulflower and potatoes onto dinner plates
- Serve salad on seperate plate or in bowls.