Friday Funday, September 4, 2020
Flamenquines Cordobas, a spanish style crisp breaded cordon bleu with Andalusian aioli for dipping. Served with espinacas y garbanzos and a garden salad with sherry vinaigrette. Comes with mushroom bruschetta & crostini as an appetizer.
Assemblage Difficulty: 3 out of 10
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 pint of bruschetta
- 1 bag of crostini
- 1 pan flamenquines cordobas
- 1 pan espinacas y garbanzos
- 1 small bag almonds
- 6 oz. andalusian aioli
- Preheat to 375, place uncovered pan of Cordobas in oven. Cook 20 minutes and add the covered pan or garbanzos and spinach to oven, continue cooking both for 30-45 minutes until 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with dressing
- Crostini and Bruschetta can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal. If you prefer the bread can be warmed in the oven for a couple minutes before serving.
- Place one pork roll on a dinner plate with a divides portion of the garbanzo dish and a small dish of aioli on the side for dipping the meat.
- Plate salad onto separate bowls or plates.
- Garnish garbanzos with almonds