Friday Funday, February 11, 2022
House ground certified angus sirloin/chuck blend patties, swiss cheese and caramelized onion sliders with au jus for dipping. Served with frites with dijon aioli and a bistro salad with bacon, tomato and a soft boiled egg in a lemon citronette.
- 1 bag slider buns
- 1 container burger patties
- 1 bag burger seasoning
- 1 bag cheese
- 1 bag onions
- 1 container au jus
- 1 pan frites
- 1 container aioli
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- Preheat oven to 425. Once up to temperature, put frites on an oiled sheet pan, salt and pepper (or use some of the burger seasoning) to taste and bake fo 20-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and desired level of crispiness is achieved.
- Burgers can be cooked several ways:
- Sprinkle with burger seasoning as desired then heat a frypan over medium high heat. Once hot enough to sizzle and bead up a drop of water add a tablespoon or spray of oil. Add burger patties to pan, careful not to crowd. Flip once well caramelized then continue cooking to 155 degrees or desired degree of doneness. Place cheese on patties for last couple minutes to melt.
- Sprinkle with burger seasoning as desired then preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium high heat and cooking until 155 degrees or desired level of doneness, flip halfway through cooking. Place cheese on patties for last couple minutes to melt.
- Sprinkle with burger seasoning as desired then lay patties on an oiled sheet pan and place into oven for approximately 10 minutes until 155 degrees or desired doneness, add cheese and place back in oven for a minutes or so to melt cheese.
- Slider buns can be wrapped in foil and heated in the oven for the last 5-10 minutes of cooking time or you can wrap them in a towel and microwave one minute or until just warm.
- Onions can be placed on cold or heated for a minute in the microwave or in a sauté pan on low heat on the stovetop or if using oven method they can be placed on the burger sheet pan for the last five minutes of cooking.
- Au jus is concentrated, add water to taste. It can be heated in a sauce pan on the stove top on medium heat or heated in a microwave safe container.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Divide burgers and onions onto the buns. Serve on dinner plates with au jus on the side for dipping burgers.
- Divide frites onto the dinner plates, serve aioli on the side for dipping frites.
- Divide salads onto small plates or into bowls.