Wholesome Humpday, December 2, 2020
Garlic shrimp scampi served with fettuccini noodles & a whipped pea ricotta sauce. Comes with a kale & romaine caesar salad and a fresh baked loaf of bread.
- 1 bag scampi
- 1 bag noodles
- 1 pint sauce
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 small bag croutons
- 1 loaf bread
- Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat. Add a tablespoon or so of oil to the pan, when hot enough to sizzle add the bag of scampi with seasonings. When almost done add pasta and sauce to pan and heat through. If your saute pan is not large enough you can transfer to a large pot when adding pasta and sauce.
- Toss salad with dressing and croutons.
- Heat bread in foil in the oven at 350 for 10 or so minutes until just warm. Alternatively remove from foil and wrap in a towel and microwave until just warmed through.
- Cut lemon into wedges.
- Divide pasta amongst shallow pasta bowls or plates.
- Serve bread on the side of the bowl or plate or on a separate plate.
- Serve salad in a separate bowl or plate.
- Garnish pasta and/or salad with lemon if desired.