Wholesome Humpday, December 1, 2021
Fettuccine noodles with pan-seared garlic scampi and a decadent whipped pea ricotta sauce. Served with a crunchy & fresh caesar salad and housemade dinner rolls.
- 1 bag scampi
- 1 bag noodles
- 1 pint sauce
- 1 bag salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 small bag croutons
- 1 bag rolls
- Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat. Add a tablespoon or two of oil or butter and when hot add scampi. When almost done add pasta, sauce and some water to thin the sauce to taste to pan and heat through. If your saute pan is not large enough you can transfer to a large pot when adding pasta and sauce.
- Toss salad with dressing and croutons.
- Rolls can be eaten room temperature , heated in foil in an oven at 350 for 10 or so minutes until just warm or wrapped in a towel and microwaved until just warmed through.
- Cut lemon into wedges.
- Divide pasta amongst shallow pasta bowls or plates.
- Serve bread on the side of the bowl or plate or on a separate plate.
- Serve salad in a separate bowl or plate.