Wholesome Humpday, February 3, 2021
A comfort classic, pulled from Grandma Freda's recipes . We used certified angus sirloin and slow cooked it with carrot and potato in a rich gravy served over egg noodles. Comes with paprika creamed cauliflower and a dilled cucumber salad.
- 1 pan goulash
- 1 bag of egg noodles
- 1 container salad
- 1 Pan cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400, add covered pan of goulash and bake for 15 minutes, add covered pan of cauliflower and continue baking both for 15-20 minutes or until 165 degrees. Alternatively the goulash and the cauliflower can be heated over medium heat on the stovetop or in the microwave in covered safe dishes stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Noodles can be heated in the pot toward the end of cooking if you choose to heat the goulash on the stovetop, or they can be microwaved for a couple minutes, stirring every 45 seconds until thoroughly heated.
- Gently shake the cucumber salad to mix the dressing in.
- Divide noodles onto dinner plates, ladle goulash over noodles or serevd them mixed together. Serve cauliflower on the side of the plate.
- Serve salad in bowls or on a side plate.