Description: Sesame soy marinated hibachi style chicken breast with spicy garlic-dijon yum yum sauce for dipping, Japanese fried rice, zucchini and crimini mushrooms and sesame cabbage slaw.
- One pan chicken and rice
- One pan veggies
- One container salad
- 4 oz salad dressing
- 8 ounces sauce
- Preheat oven to 400, once upto temp put covered pan of chicken in, after 50 minutes start checking temperature and roast until 165 degrees. Alternatively, chicken and rice can be heated by putting in a covered microwave safe dish with a tablespoon of water, stir and fluff rice with a fork every 60 seconds until up to temperature.
- When chicken is almost done bring a skillet to medium high heat. Once hot enough to sizzle a drop of water add 1-2 tablespoons of neutral cooking oil once it shimmers add veggies and sear until a dark golden brown. Alternatively, veggies can be added to oven uncovered for the last 35 minutes of chicken cook time.
- Toss dressing with slaw.
- Divide chicken, rice and veggies onto dinner plates.
- Serve yum yum sauce cold on the side.
- Place slaw on 4 separate plates or bowls.