Meatless Monday, August 24, 2020
Using our house blend of veggies, grains, white beans & apple, we created a vegan friendly veggie loaf & topped it with brown gravy. Comes with herb roasted sweet potato waffles & a harissa cauliflower salad. This meal is vegan, it does contain gluten.
Assemblage difficulty: 3 out of 10
- one pan loaf
- one pint gravy
- one bag sweet potato waffles
- one container cauliflower salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 4 oz. cucumber aioli for waffles
- Preheat oven to 425, place covered pan of veggie loaf in oven and bake for 25-40 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 165. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing, a serrated knife works great for this.
- Warm waffles in the oven directly on the rack for 3 or so minutes, until just warm.
- Heat gravy in a sauce pan over medium heat or microwave in a safe dish stirring every 60 second until 165 degrees.
- Toss desired amount of dressing into salad.
- Divide Veggie loaf amongst dinner plate and top with gravy.
- Serve waffles on the side of the dinner plate, top with a 1 ounce dollop of cucumber aioli each, if desired.
- Serve salad on separate plates or bowls.