Wholesome Humpday, December 15, 2021
Individual Irish beef and stout pot pies served with colcannon potatoes and a fresh green salad.
- one pot pie per person
- one pan potatoes
- one container salad
- one apple
- one container dressing
- one egg
- Beat egg with 2 teaspoons water then brush pies with the egg wash and make 4 small slits on the top of the dough. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt if desired.
- Preheat oven to 375, place pot pies on a sheet pan uncovered bake 20 minutes, add covered pan of potatoes and continue baking for 25-35 minutes or until everything is heated through, 165 degrees and desired degree of caramelization is reached. If at any point the crust is done but the internal temperature is not, you can cover the tops in foil. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Dice or slice apple.
- Toss salad with apple in as much dressing as desired.
- Pot pies and potatoes can be served on a dinner plate.
- Serve salad on a seperate plate or in a bowl