Wholesome Humpday, June 3rd, 2020
Jambalaya, a cajun rice dish with andouille sausage, chicken, prawns, trinity of vegetables. Served with sauteed greens, corn maque choux salad and cornbread.
- One pan jambalaya
- One container of greens
- One container salad
- One pan corn bread
- Preheat oven to 350. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 25 minutes, uncover and continue cooking approximately 15-20 more minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Heat greens in microwaving stirring every minute until 165 degrees or heat on stovetop stirring often.
- place covered pan of corn bread in the oven for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Split jamabalya, greens and cornbread onto four dinner plates
- Split salad in to four small bowls