Wholesome Humpday - September 29, 2021
Korean BBQ pork with bokkeum bap fried rice with veggies and egg and a green salad with cucumber and onion in a sesame soy vinaigrette. Served with an appetizer of mini egg rolls with sweet chile sauce.
- One pan pork
- One pan rice
- One container salad
- One container dressing
- One bag egg rolls
- One contaner sweet chile for egg rolls
- Preheat oven to 400. Put a tablespoon or two of water into the pan of rice and recover. Then place both covered pans into the oven for for 20-25 minutes or to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Alternatively it can be microwaved in a safe container by stirring every minute or heated on the stovetop in a skillet on low stirring frequently.
- Place egg rolls on a sheet pan and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp and 165 degrees, turning halfway through cooking.
- Toss as much dressing as desired with salad.
- Divide pork and rice onto dinner plates.
- Serve salad on seperate plates or bowls.