Wholesome Humpday, January 6, 2020
Korean-inspired chicken meatballs with a gochujang apricot glaze. Comes with jasmine rice, housemade kimchi and a sweet & sour cucumber salad
- 1 pan meatballs
- 1 pan rice
- 1 quart cucumber salad
- 1 pint kimchi
- 1 pint apricot gochujang glaze
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, add 1 tablespoon water to pan of rice then place covered pan of meatballs and covered pan of rice in oven. After 20 minutes start checking temperature every 5 minutes until 165 degrees. Alternatively, the rice can be microwaved. Just place in a microwave safe container with a talespon of water and cook on regular power fluffing with a fork every 45 seconds to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Heat sauce in microwave in a microwave safe bowl or on the stovetop over medium low heat stirring often.
- Serve meatballs over rice with extra sauce on a dinner plate alongside the kimchi.
- Serve the salad on a separate plate or in a bowl.