Meatless Monday, June 6, 2021
Crispy breaded & fried cauliflower florets tossed in a spicy chili peanut sauce. Served with chow fun rice noodles, alongside sauteed garlic ginger broccoli and greens and a creamy roasted sesame slaw.
- 1 pan cauliflower
- 1 container peanut sauce
- 1 bag noodles
- 1 bag broccoli and spinach
- 1 bag slaw
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400, add uncovered pan of cauliflower and bake for an around 20 minutes or until 165 degrees. For crispier cauliflower lay out in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Warm peanut sauce on the stovetop over medium heat stirring often or in the microwave in a safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Heat large fry pan over medium high heat, add a little oil. When oil is hot but not yet smoking add the veggies and sauté for a couple of minutes until desired degree of caramelization. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Noodles are come very al dente. Heat a cup or so of water in a pot or pan to boiling. Add noodles and toss with tongs until heated through and to desired doneness. Alternatively they can be heated in a covered microwave dish for a couple minutes.
- Divide Cauliflower, noodles and veggies amongst dinner plates. Cauliflower can be served on top of the noodles if desired. Drizzle sauce over the top or toss cauliflower in it.
- Garnish with peanuts.
- Serve slaw on the side on separate plates or in bowls.