June 3, 2022
Korean style pork cutlets, served with Korean BBQ gravy. Comes with sides of sweet & tangy cabbage salad, white rice, pickles & spent grain rolls.
Assemblage Difficulty: 4 out of 10
- 1 bag donkasu
- 1 container gravy
- 1 container slaw
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag rolls
- 2/4 butter pats
- 1 bag pickles
- 1 pan rice
- Preheat oven to 400. Add 2 tablespoons of water to pan of rice and recover, place pork on a sheet pan put both in the oven on a center rack for 20-30 minutes, or until 165.
- Heat gravy in a sauce pan over medium heat until 165. Alternatively it could be put in a microwave safe dish and microwaved in 30 second increments stirring between until 165.
- Toss slaw with as much dressing as desired.
- To warm rolls, wrap in foil and heat in oven for last 5 minutes of cooking time. Alternatively you can eat at room temperature or wrap in a towel and microwave until just warm. Butter them if desired.
- Place cutlets on dinner plates and ladle gravy over the top. Serve side rice, slaw, pickles and rolls on the side.