Meatless Monday, June 28, 2021
Crisp breaded tofu tossed in a spicy chile peanut sauce with sichuan chili, served with long grain rice, garlic sesame broccoli and a refreshing mandarin ginger slaw.
- 1 pan tofu
- 1 container sauce
- 1 bag chile flake
- 1 pan rice
- 1 bag broccoli
- 1 bag slaw
- 1 container dressing
- Preheat oven to 400, add a tablespoon or two of water to the rice, recover, place into oven and bake for 10 minutes. Next add an uncovered pan of tofu and bake both pans for an additional 15-20 minutes or until 165 degrees. For crispier tofu lay out in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Warm sauce on the stovetop over medium heat or in the microwave in a safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Heat large fry pan over medium high heat, add oil. Once oil is hot add the broccoli and saute for a couple of minutes until desired doness. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Toss as much dressing as desired with slaw.
- Toss tofu with sauce.
- Divide tofu, rice and veggies amongst dinner plates. Tofu can be served on top of the rice if desired. Garnish with chile flake if desired.