Wholesome Humpday - June 10, 2020
Lasagna with red sauce, Italian sausage, sautéed mushrooms, ricotta, mozzarella and fresh pasta. Served with Caesar salad of house dressing, spent grain croutons and shaved parmesan and house baked garlic bread sticks.
Optional, but highly recommended dessert pairing: Tiramisu
- One pan lasagna
- One container salad
- 4 ounces Caesar dressing
- One container croutons
- Bag of garlic bread sticks
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 45 minutes then uncover and bake another 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Toss romaine, croutons and cheese with dressing.
- Warm bread sticks, covered in foil in the oven for the last 5 minutes of lasagna cooking time.
- Divide lasagna among four plates with bread sticks.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls.
Notes from Sara:
The only thing I like better than a warm and gooey fresh pasta lasagna with Italian sausage and mushrooms, is that same lasagna cold out of the fridge the next morning for breakfast, seriously, hope for leftovers...