Wholesome Humpday - July 8, 2020
Lasagna with alfredo, chicken, spinach, portobello, ricotta, mozzarella and fresh pasta sheets. Served with Caesar salad of house dressing, spent grain croutons and shaved parmesan and house baked garlic herb bread sticks.
- One pan lasagna
- One container salad
- 4 ounces Caesar dressing
- One container croutons
- Bag of garlic bread sticks
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 45 minutes then uncover and bake another 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Toss romaine, croutons and cheese with dressing.
- Warm bread sticks, covered in foil in the oven for the last 5 minutes of lasagna cooking time. Alternatively you can wrap them in a towel and microwave them for a minute or so until just warm.
- Divide lasagna among four plates with bread sticks.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls, garnish with lemon.
Notes from Sara:
The classic lasagna we made last month was so good we just couldn't wait to have it again. We decided to mix it up this time with Chef's Lasagna Bianca (white in Italian). And our in house baker, Josh, just whipped up some delicious breadsticks for you that just came out of the oven. Enjoy!