Wholesome Humpday, August 26, 2020
Our take on a fajita lasagna features layers of baked chicken, tri-colored fire roasted peppers & onions, flour tortillas, tomato passata & a jack cheese bechamel. Served with fresh corn tortilla chips & cucumber tomato salsa as an appetizer, with black bean esquites as a side.
Assemblage Difficulty 3 out of 10
- one bag tortilla chips
- one pint salsa
- one pan fajita lasagna
- 1 container salad (black bean esquites)
- 4 oz. dressing
- one small bag cotija garnish
- Preheat oven to 400, place covered pan into oven and bake for 20 minutes, uncover and continue to bake for 15-30 minutes until heated through, 165 degrees and desired degree of caramelization is reached. Let sit for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- Toss Salad with dressing. Garnish with cotija if desired.
- Chips and salsa can be eaten as an appetizer or along side the meal
- Serve caserole on a plate or in shallow pasta bowls.
- Serve salad on the side on separate plates or bowls.