Friday Funday, May 28, 2021
Lasagna roll ups with pesto chicken and a trio of Italian cheeses, served with roasted garlic broccoli and summer squash and fresh field greens with croutons, pepperoncini, olive and grape tomato salad with a balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 pan lasagna rolls
- 1 bag veggies
- 1 bag shaved parmesan
- 1 container salad
- 1 bag croutons
- 1 container dressing
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and place covered pan into oven, bake for 30 minutes uncover and bake an additional 10-20 minutes or until 165 degrees. Place under broiler for a minute or two if more caramelization is desired.
- Saute veggies to desired doneness in a fry pan skillet over medium high heat with a tablespoon of oil. Alternatively the veggies can be broiled watching closely, on a sheet pan for a couple minutes on each side.
- Toss the salad with croutons and as much dressing as desired.
- Lasagna and veggies can be served in shallow pasta bowls or on a plate.
- Salad can be served on small side plates or in bowls.