Friday Funday, November 6, 2020
Our take on the classic lasagna, served with chicken, roasted red peppers, Italian cheeses & a tomato cream vodka sauce. Comes with a Caesar wedge salad and a loaf of freshly baked garlic bread.
- 1 pan lasagna
- 1 salad kit with romaine wedges, shaved parmesan, garlic bread crumbs and Caesar dressing
- 1 foil wrapped loaf of garlic bread
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 45 minutes then uncover and bake another 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and desired degree of caramelization is reached. Let lasagna rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
- Cut a small corner off of the dressing and squeeze onto romaine wedges then garnish with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Heat bread in oven for last 15 or so minutes of cooking time to warm through.
- Serve lasagna on dinner plate or in shallow pasta bowls. Bread can be served on the side on the plate or bowl.
- Salad should be served on the side. Wedge salads are meant to be eaten whole with a fork and knife.