Friday Funday February 5, 2021
Classic Italian red sauce lasagna with house made salsiccia style sausage and Italian cheeses. Served with crudites and Caesar dip to start the meal and a panzanella salad to go along side the meal.
- One pan lasagna
- 1 bag crudites
- 8 ounces Caesar dip
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz dressing
- 1 bag toasted bread
- Preheat oven to 375. Place covered pan of lasagna in oven and bake for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake for an additional 25-35 minutes until lightly browned, bubbly and at least 165 degrees. Allow lasagna to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Toss salad with bread and dressing.
- Crusites and dip can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Serve lasagna on dinner plates or in shallow pasta bowls.
- Serve salad on the side in a bowl or on a plate.