Friday Funday, January 8, 2020
Basil alfredo cream lasagna with chicken, spinach & Italian cheeses. Comes with an antipasto display for a starter, as well as a Caesar salad.
- One pan lasagna
- 1 container antipasto
- 1 bag salad
- Preheat oven to 375. Place covered pan of lasagna in oven and bake for 45 minutes. Remove cover and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes until lightly browned, bubbly and at least 165 degrees. Allow lasagna to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Toss salad with croutons and dressing.
- Cut lemon in wedges.
- Antipasto can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Serve lasagna on dinner plates or in shallow pasta bowls.
- Serve salad on the side in a bowl or on a plate, garnish with lemon.