Friday Funday, May 14, 2021
Bacon, sharp white cheddar, green onion and sour cream stirred into pillowy potato gnocchi and baked to melty perfection. Served with a fresh green salad with summer squash, pepitas and red onion with a white balsamic vinaigrette and an appetizer of crudites with pickle dip.
- 1 pan gnocchi
- 1 bag crudites
- 1 container dip
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and place uncovered pan of gnocchi in the oven, bake for 25-40 minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Toss the salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Pickle dip and crudites can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Casserole can be served in shallow pasta bowls or on a plate.
- Salad can be served on small side plates or in bowls.