Meatless Monday August 3rd, 2020
Lobster style mushroom cakes with a vegan lemon tarragon aioli, a white wine herbed risotto, farmer's market salad with French dressing and fresh baked garlic breadsticks.
Assemblage difficulty: 3 out of 10.
- One pan cakes
- One container risotto
- 8 oz sauce
- One container salad
- 4 oz dressing
- 4 breadsticks
- Preheat oven to 400. Once up to temperature, put uncovered pan of cakes into oven. After 20 minutes check temperature continue cooking at 5-10 minute intervals checking temperature until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Risotto can be heated in the oven, covered at the same time as the cakes, or on the stovetop or in a covered microwave safe dish stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees. You may need to add a table spoon or two of water for either method.
- Breadsticks can be eaten cold or heated in the oven covered for 5 minutes or until just warm or in the microwave for a minute or just warm.
- Drizzle or toss dressing with salad.
- Divide cakes and risotto onto four dinner plates with a ramekin each of aioli.
- Serve salad in seperate plates or bowls.
- Serve bread on the side.