Friday Funday - June 12, 2020
- One container Mahi Mahi fillets
- 2 ounces of seasoning spice mix
- 24 ounces of rice
- one conatiner of salad
- 4 ounces of dressing
- One container beans
- One container red onions
- One avocado
- One container mango pico
- One lime
- One container tortilla strips
- Light coat the fish with as much seasoning as desired, it is very spicy! Sear in skillet over medium high heat- each side for 3-5 minutes to an internal temp of 140’F.
- Heat rice on stove top in a skillet or in microwave in a microwave safe dish until 165 degrees. Alternatively the rice can be served cold.
- Toss salad with desired amount of dressing.
- Cut lime into 4 wedges.
- Place rice and salad into four large bowls (big pho bowls work great for this) or plates.
- Top with fish, pickled red onions, avocado, lime, mango pico de gallo, harissa black beans and garnished with a lime wedge and tortilla strips.
Notes from Sara:
My favorite thing, and one of the best sellers on our menu, is our Mojo Salmon Bowl. This is a fun take on that which you can make in your own home! Fresh and tropical, it's the perfect near Summer meal. We recommend pairing it with a pour from our 2 liter bottles of Pineapple Margarita and eating it outside, if at all possible.