Meatless Monday, January 24, 2022
Masala curry served in a mildly sweet gravy with veggies and tofu paneer. Comes with sides of steamed rice, Kachumber salad and fresh flatbread.
- 1 pan curry
- 1 pan rice
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag flatbread
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and place covered pan of curry in oven after 15 minutes add 1 TBSP water to pan of rice, cover and place in oven. Cook both pans for 20-30 more minutes until 165 degrees. Alternatively, this entire meal can be microwaved. Just place in a microwave safe container and cook on regular power gently stirring every 90 seconds to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Alternatively curry can be heated in a pot on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Cover flat bread in a towel and microwave for a minute or two until just warm or put in oven for the last couple minutes of cooking time.
- Toss salad in as much dressing as desired.
- Divide rice among wide shallow bowls or plates and top with curry.
- Divide salad into separate bowls.
- Serve bread on the side.