Wholesome Humpday - January 27, 2021
Baked meatball and ziti casserole with a market salad fand bruschetta appetizer.
- One pan casserole
- One container salad
- 4 ounces dressing
- One container bruschetta
- One bag crostini
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 30 minutes then uncover and bake until a light golden brown and an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Bruschetta can be eaten as an appetizer, or alongside the meal.
- Divide pasta among four dinner plates.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls, garnish with lemon.