Wholesome Humpday - July 22, 2020
Baked meatball and ziti casserole with a market salad from Prairie Oak and Calliope Farms and fresh baked spent grain rolls.
- One pan pasta
- One container salad
- 4 ounces herb dressing
- 4 rolls
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 30 minutes then uncover and bake until a light golden brown and an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Warm rolls, cover in foil in the oven for the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Alternatively you can wrap them in a towel and microwave them for a minute or so until just warm.
- Divide pasta among four plates with rolls.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls, garnish with lemon.